• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dubia Site

BeardieMomma

Hatchling Dragon
I recently found Dubia.com and I got 500 meal worms for $7! I think I paid almost $20 at Petco. Seems like a reputable and much cheaper store? Anyone have good experiences with them?

Attachments

• 20221028_184022.jpg
    20221028_184022.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I recently found Dubia.com and I got 500 meal worms for $7! I think I paid almost $20 at Petco. Seems like a reputable and much cheaper store? Anyone have good experiences with them?
I have not ordered from them nor do I know anyone on this site has either --- the site I usually go thru and send people to is the dubiaroaches site --- I dont order meal worms my dragons will not eat them - I get real nice super worms from this site https://flukerfarms.com/crickets-live-feeder-insects/ they only have large supers tho

BeardieMomma

Hatchling Dragon
I have not ordered from them nor do I know anyone on this site has either --- the site I usually go thru and send people to is the dubiaroaches site --- I dont order meal worms my dragons will not eat them - I get real nice super worms from this site https://flukerfarms.com/crickets-live-feeder-insects/ they only have large supers tho
I might switch to super worms. I have some horn worms on the way and I'm really excited to see her eat them. My UV tube actually just arrived to my door. The t5 zoo med. I just want to double check- I put this right on top of the the mesh top correct?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I might switch to super worms. I have some horn worms on the way and I'm really excited to see her eat them. My UV tube actually just arrived to my door. The t5 zoo med. I just want to double check- I put this right on top of the the mesh top correct?
I posted on the other thread --- super worms are treat worms not a good staple- fattening --

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok got it. I'll do a mix of meal as a staple, some super, some horn as a treat, and then veggies and fewer fruits.
Meal worms are another treat worm horn worms- too- alternatives for staple are crickets not recommended bsfl also known as Phoenix worms calci worms or nutri grubs- and silkworms -

Latest posts