• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dubia Roaches Free Shipping

americanbeardeddragons

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
We have a special going from Today Till 6/15 if you purchase your item thru our web site( http://www.abdragons.com) we will give you 20% OFF your order of 1/2" and Under Just put in the coupon code abdragons and the total will be adjusted. Make sure you due this before you finalize your payment .
Dubia Roaches 1/2" and Under
100 $20.00 + FREE SHIPPING + 10% OVER COUNT
200 $25.00 + FREE SHIPPING + 10% OVER COUNT
300 $30.00 + FREE SHIPPING + 10% OVER COUNT
400 $35.00 + FREE SHIPPING + 10% OVER COUNT
500 $40.00 + FREE SHIPPING + 10% OVER COUNT
600 $45.00 + FREE SHIPPING + 10% OVER COUNT
700 $50.00 + FREE SHIPPING + 10% OVER COUNT
800 $55.00 + FREE SHIPPING + 10% OVER COUNT
900 $60.00 + FREE SHIPPING + 10% OVER COUNT
1000 $65.00 + FREE SHIPPING + 10% OVER COUNT
We have a special going from Today Till 6/15 if you purchase your item thru our web site( http://www.abdragons.com) we will give you 10% OFF your order of 1/2" to 1". Just put in the coupon code dubia and the total will be adjusted. Make sure you due this before you finalize your payment .
Dubia Roaches 1/2" to 1"
100 $25.00 + FREE SHIPPING + 10% OVER COUNT
200 $35.00 + FREE SHIPPING + 10% OVER COUNT
300 $55.00 + FREE SHIPPING + 10% OVER COUNT
400 $69.00 + FREE SHIPPING + 10% OVER COUNT
500 $85.00 + FREE SHIPPING + 10% OVER COUNT
Dubia Roaches 1" and UP
100 $29 + FREE SHIPPING + 10% OVER COUNT
200 $49 + FREE SHIPPING + 10% OVER COUNT
300 $69 + FREE SHIPPING + 10% OVER COUNT
Dubia Roaches Mixed Group
Small Mixed Group $25.00
80 Dubia 1/2" and Under
20 Dubia 1/2" to 1"
5 Dubia 1" and Up
1/2 lb Roach Chow
1 oz Water Crystal
Free Shipping
Medium Mixed Group $50.00
300 Dubia 1/2" and Under
40 Dubia 1/2" to 1"
10 Dubia 1" and Up
1/2 lb Roach Chow
1 oz Water Crystal
Free Shipping
Large Mixed Group $75.00
500 Dubia 1/2" and Under
80 Dubia 1/2" to 1"
15 Dubia 1" and Up
1/2 lb Roach Chow
1 oz Water Crystal
Free Shipping
XL-Large Mixed Group $100.00
800 Dubia 1/2" and Under
130 Dubia 1/2" to 1"
20 Dubia 1" and Up
1/2 lb Roach Chow
1 oz Water Crystal
Free Shipping
Ohio Residents pay a 6.5% Sales Tax
To get the full refund you must be able to accept the package on delivery . The buyer has to notify me within 2 hours after receiving the package with pictures verifying DOA. I will not be held responsible for shipping errors or delays.
*Unfortunately due to state laws we cannot ship to Florida
* Unfortunately we do not ship to Canada.
* Unfortunately we do not ship International orders.
We ship 2-3 Day Priority via the USPS only. Can all so request Held at the USPS.
Ohio Residents pay 6.5% tax
Check out our web site: http://www.abdragons.com
I ACCEPT PAYPAL at [email protected]
I ACCEPT Credit Cards Thru Square-up
Email Me [email protected]

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey homie, I'm about to order 2 XL-MIXED groups, just giving you a heads up. I know its late so if it doesn't go out tomorrow I will understand but the sooner you can get them out... The awesomer it makes you ;) thanks again.

americanbeardeddragons

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
After you put in all your info and before you pay there is a spot to due it. If not just let me know and i can send you a paypal for the amount with the coupon

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Eh, I tried but to no avail, no biggie. I'll hit you back in a week though, I need some more. Damn things are like Crack to these guys.

Pat B

Super Moderator
How old or how big does your beardie need to be to feed them roaches? I really do despise those little things....they are so gross but might try them if my little guy is big enough. Thanks.

Pat B

Super Moderator
Do roaches last longer than crickets? I keep the crickets in a cricket container but going to move soon to a rubbermaid tub. Do roaches smell like the crickets do? What do I feed them to keep them alive? I live in South Carolina and we can have some Big Ass Roaches (BAR) but I think they are also called palmetto bugs....nasty and fast little buggers. Thank you.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Roaches grow much slower than crix, so you can order more at a time without them outgrowing your BD. They are much hardier & they have virtually no odor, nothing compared to Crickets anyway. The OP has a Roach Care Sheet on his website found here http://www.abdragons.com/Care_Sheets.html, towards the bottom.