• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dubia Care / Storage

Swanny297

Bearded Dragon Egg
All right I read through the sticky thread but the care sheet isn’t working.

I ordered 150 small to try to start feeding our new Beardie - what are the basic care details for them. What to store them in, what to feed them, climate (we live in Louisiana and it is starting to warm up).

I ordered from here, https://dragonsdiet.com/

TIA
Clint

Crabs Mcjones

Juvenile Dragon
there are a couple different containers you can use. Most popular are the storage totes you can pick up at pretty much any hardware store. Create some holes for air, and a source of heat and you're good to go!
Dubia are tropical so they like warm temps, they breed best at around 90 degrees F.
Another option is an aquarium. One of the nice things about using an aquarium is you can use the under tank heater stick on heaters.
I only require a small colony so I use a 10 gallon fish tank with an under tank heater and ceremic heat emitter above it with a thermostat to kill the power when it reaches temp.