• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dragon Toys?

novarei

Bearded Dragon Egg
I want to get something for my little buddy Dune to add some interest to his days. I have some rocks in his enclosure for decoration and he always always moves them around. But maybe that's because they're in his way, or he's trying to dig, or something like that?

Is there anything I could get for him that might be better/more engaging/more to the point of what he's trying to do than the rocks? Maybe the rocks are enough! I don't know!

I know beardies like to dig -- I bet if I gave Dunie the opportunity, he'd be really into it. But I don't feel capable of setting up a diggable terrarium at this time in my life -- Right now he lives on stone tile. Easier to clean, and easier to move, and made it really easy to move him with me when I moved to a new place temporarily for COVID. So I'm not really in a spot where I can convert his enclosure into one with caves and dirt for him.

I also recently ordered bouncy balls and crinkle balls, which I've heard they like sometimes.

Nero

Juvenile Dragon
Beardie Club
Definetly crinkle balls. They like the sound of wrappers or crackles.