• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Does Pancake look healthy? Are these wrinkles normal?

kimberlymenzies

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi there, just wondering if my bearded dragon looks too thin. I noticed she is kind of wrinkly and I'm not sure if that's normal. She is 4 months old. I'm also super afraid of MBD, does she look okay? Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200814-225359_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200814-225359_Facebook.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 70

kimberlymenzies

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi there, thanks for your response. I feed her about 10 medium dubia roaches a day. And assorted fruits and veggies. Would you recommend more than that? (I also dust with calcium)

averyhanna_

Bearded Dragon Veteran
how big would u say the dubias are? they need to be smaller than the space between their eyes. if she is willing to eat more you can give her more! as babies they need lots of bugs and protein to grow!

do u use a multivitamin supplement?

Curry’s owner

Bearded Dragon Egg
Definitely agree with feeding enough protein and calcium for a young dragon. You mentioned bone disease. You have a tube light right? Also, the wrinkles seem normal but could mean dehydration. You soak her once or twice a week?