• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Does my beardie Draco like me ? Lol

Minerva

Hatchling Dragon
Uhhm maybe silly question.. but are there ways to know if your bearded dragon likes you ? Thanks in advance

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

baldegale14

Juvenile Dragon
Uhhm maybe silly question.. but are there ways to know if your bearded dragon likes you ? Thanks in advance

i mean just speaking from general knowledge, depending on age, if they dont wanna be held or nip at you they may not like you, i also notice mine when i walk in the room he comes up to the glass wanting to get out and me to pick him up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minerva

Hatchling Dragon
i mean just speaking from general knowledge, depending on age, if they dont wanna be held or nip at you they may not like you, i also notice mine when i walk in the room he comes up to the glass wanting to get out and me to pick him up

Hmm I guess overall same for all pets then.. thanks for your info :)

baldegale14

Juvenile Dragon
Hmm I guess overall same for all pets then.. thanks for your info :)

although i do have to add, when theyre younger they’re curious and would rather run around exploring things than be held