• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

does anyone know anything about white's tree frog habitats??

ZoeyTheBeardie

Hatchling Dragon
looking into getting a white's tree frog (not official), would i be able to keep them in a 55 gallon tank?? if so what would i use to cover the tank

HoomanSlave

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
looking into getting a white's tree frog (not official), would i be able to keep them in a 55 gallon tank?? if so what would i use to cover the tank
A 55 galloon enclosure would work best turned on its side to make it taller than it is long. You can get aquarium conversion kits to install a door where the open end to the aquarium would be (I'm bad at explaining this).

Screenshot 2021-02-12 at 11.35.52 AM.png

Converted 10gal. It's flipped on its side, and a door (with ventilation holes) was installed over the top.

Remember that a larger enclosure will need more places to hide.

ZoeyTheBeardie

Hatchling Dragon
A 55 galloon enclosure would work best turned on its side to make it taller than it is long. You can get aquarium conversion kits to install a door where the open end to the aquarium would be (I'm bad at explaining this).

View attachment 25788
Converted 10gal. It's flipped on its side, and a door (with ventilation holes) was installed over the top.

Remember that a larger enclosure will need more places to hide.
Ohh thank you!! Would I be able to have one with a 55 on it's side like a fish tank? I have one left over from my dragon