• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dex Looks Quite Cozy

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Went in to give Dex his morning breakfast and saw him like this. He very rarely lays there as it’s on the shady side of his tank. Can’t say I’d be too comfortable, but he seemed to be happy with where he was. Lol See what I mean about him being a chunkster? How did he fit under that stand? hahahahaha

IMG_1280.JPG
IMG_1282.JPG

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Went in to give Dex his morning breakfast and saw him like this. He very rarely lays there as it’s on the shady side of his tank. Can’t say I’d be too comfortable, but he seemed to be happy with where he was. Lol See what I mean about him being a chunkster? How did he fit under that stand? hahahahaha

View attachment 26396View attachment 26397
Ahh frank goes ina corner of his enclosure every night to sleep. It’s like his bed. But he is growing out of it fast

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8

Zontar’s Mom

Juvenile Dragon

View attachment 26396View attachment 26397
My what a chunky chicken lol.

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Ahh frank goes ina corner of his enclosure every night to sleep. It’s like his bed. But he is growing out of it fast
Awwww, so sweet. Just sooo cute. Dex did that with his hanging plant. Once he discovered it he slept there every night for quite a while. Then he just got too big. He was quite put out that he couldn't fit. Even tried climbing into it a few times with little success. hahahaha

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
My what a chunky chicken lol.
IKR! He's my little porker for sure. And I don't feed him much aside from normal fare. He doesn't like fruit and is picky on what goes into his salad. Lately, he's slowed down quite a bit on his daily intake. He does get a few of his "chocolate" worms every day, though. lol