• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Deep Cleaning

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
So today is Saturday and Dex's tank is getting a through cleaning and everything getting a soak and scrub down. Not sure how he's going to take it. lol I need to clean the glass too inside and out. Any recommendations on what to use? Vinegar and water good? How long do I wait to put him back in afterward? I'm timing it between feedings and will put him on the windowsill in his bathing container (no water) in the sun while I clean the glass. Thanks!

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hello, normally I use a 50% vinegar 50% water mixture in a spray bottle. Then afterwards I wipe it down with just water to get rid of any of the remaining vinegar.

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hello, normally I use a 50% vinegar 50% water mixture in a spray bottle. Then afterwards I wipe it down with just water to get rid of any of the remaining vinegar.
Thanks, Silver. We had company show up and then I got side tracked. lol Plan on cleaning his tank tody. :) That's what I'll use.