• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Day 44 and 3 eggs collapsing!?!

Dragon-lovin-mum

Hatchling Dragon
I bought 2 female dragons from a pet shop at the beginning of December. They were in with a male but the owner said he’d seen no sign of mating behaviour so I didn’t think much of it.
On 9th December I got one of the girls out and her belly was full of eggs to the point I knew she must be ready to lay (she hadn’t shown no behaviour that gave it away at this point)…. So I set up a lay box and on 11th December she laid her clutch of 24 all fertile eggs.
everything’s been going well, temps been at 29oC
Now on day 44 , 3 of my eggs have collapsed a little. Could they possibly be ready to hatch already? I know it averages between 50-100 days from reading online, with 60’s being most common.
I know all I can do is wait and see really, but just curious if anyone’s had them hatch this soon