• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dandalions

jessica1919

Hatchling Dragon
I am thinking of growing a big pot of dandalions..Has anyone ever fed these to their dragon? Thanks

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Dandelion leaves are a good staple and the flowers are good treats. Let me know if you have luck growing them. I have tried a few times with no luck.

jessica1919

Hatchling Dragon
Dandelion leaves are a good staple and the flowers are good treats. Let me know if you have luck growing them. I have tried a few times with no luck.
I will keep you posted Patsy..I thought maybe they would be easy since i can't kill the darn things in my yard..HAHA. Neighbor's little dog pees in my yard so i am afraid the feed Spike those..

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I will keep you posted Patsy..I thought maybe they would be easy since i can't kill the darn things in my yard..HAHA. Neighbor's little dog pees in my yard so i am afraid the feed Spike those..

I can grow anything but when it comes to weeds I fail LOL!