• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Daily vegetables

Cleolove

Bearded Dragon Egg
I got my bearded dragon a week ago and I’ve been feeding her mustard greens daily with cilantro, basil, tomato, bell pepper, and a bit of fruit. However, her poop is very runny. I’ve read that this is because of too many leafy vegetables, but when i look up which veggies to feed her I get very mixed opinions. What vegetables can she eat every day?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I got my bearded dragon a week ago and I’ve been feeding her mustard greens daily with cilantro, basil, tomato, bell pepper, and a bit of fruit. However, her poop is very runny. I’ve read that this is because of too many leafy vegetables, but when i look up which veggies to feed her I get very mixed opinions. What vegetables can she eat every day?
Your on the right track w/ the greens - cut out the bell pepper anything w/ real watery content is going to give watery poops --- if this does not straighten out the watery please post back on here and we will go w/ some different things for cause but lets start there