• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

crickets

brasshandle

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
are dragon is 9 months old and has veg and 10 to 12 crickets per day at what age should you cut crickets down to every other day as i have been told i will need to when he gets older thanks brasshandle xxx

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
typically, when your beardie reaches 1 year old, you should offer veggies.greens every day and proteins (crickets, silkworms, phoenix worms, etc.) a couple of times per week.

brasshandle

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
renne

thanks for your reply is twice a week enough i have been told every other day sorry im a bit confused love brasshandle xxx

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i know, it can be confusing and overwhelming at times. we feed our 4 year old proteins every other day. we offer greens/veggies every day.

i think twice a week is a bit scarce.

brasshandle

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
thanks for your reply renee marleys only 9 months yet but we like yo plan ahead your advise is reasureing love brasshandle xxx

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hats off to you for providing pro-active dragon care. it is refreshing to see a responsible dragon parent! :D

brasshandle

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
we try thanks renee one daft question is this foruem based in the usa replys seem at odd times we are from preston england love brasshandle xxx

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yes, we are located in the states. personally, i am eastern time