• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Cracking grout

LessIsMoreMomma

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have been working on the climbing structures and background of my girls new enclosure. I have done 2 layers now of the grout. We went out of town this weekend and moved the enclosure to the garage due to some house showings. So now I look and my grout is now cracked in several places!!! Lots. What do I do to fix it? I was going to put another layer, maybe two on there before sealing. But I don't want to skip addressing this and it get worse and ruin the whole thing!

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have been working on the climbing structures and background of my girls new enclosure. I have done 2 layers now of the grout. We went out of town this weekend and moved the enclosure to the garage due to some house showings. So now I look and my grout is now cracked in several places!!! Lots. What do I do to fix it? I was going to put another layer, maybe two on there before sealing. But I don't want to skip addressing this and it get worse and ruin the whole thing!
I am unexperienced w/ this let me get you some help -- I will get back w/ you

Debbrat057

Bearded Dragon Egg
Maybe contact a home improvement contractor or tile and grout person and ask their advice. Can't hurt to try to right?