• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Clingy Boy

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Who would have thought a bearded dragon would be clingy? Since feeling better, he has been clinging to me. Kissing me, running all around my shoulders and chest. Licking the air. Licking the new hammock in his tank.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Who would have thought a bearded dragon would be clingy? Since feeling better, he has been clinging to me. Kissing me, running all around my shoulders and chest. Licking the air. Licking the new hammock in his tank.
Awe hun I'm glad he's doing better! He's like oh momma thank you soo much for the icky meds they made my tummy feel much better..

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It's for 30 days. :( every 24 hours- Ponzurial. I am feeding him butternut squash, kale and apple baby food, (It's greens and I'm going to try wilting the turnip greens to make them much more softer. (Perhaps that'll be as gentle as the baby foods) mango-peach soy yogurt, and electrolyte solution. I tried water, but he snubbed his nose. So now I'm attempting to help him out. He'll get dubias because he seems to be ok with eating them. (Extra water and protein.)

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It's for 30 days. :( every 24 hours- Ponzurial. I am feeding him butternut squash, kale and apple baby food, (It's greens and I'm going to try wilting the turnip greens to make them much more softer. (Perhaps that'll be as gentle as the baby foods) mango-peach soy yogurt, and electrolyte solution. I tried water, but he snubbed his nose. So now I'm attempting to help him out. He'll get dubias because he seems to be ok with eating them. (Extra water and protein.)

Have you tried to blend up other greens than kale?