• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Cleaning

Leisl Seigler

Hatchling Dragon
What do y’all clean your tanks with? Obviously can’t use chemicals, but I feel like hot water isn’t getting it clean enough. Suggestions?

baldegale14

Juvenile Dragon
the tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the tank you can use a very very diluted solution of bleach and water in a spray bottle pretty sure, just make sure the fumes are gone by the time you put the beardie back in, or you can use dawn dish soap, which is what i use on my repticarpet aswell cause anything with bleach scares me

Leisl Seigler

Hatchling Dragon
the tank you can use a very very diluted solution of bleach and water in a spray bottle pretty sure, just make sure the fumes are gone by the time you put the beardie back in, or you can use dawn dish soap, which is what i use on my repticarpet aswell cause anything with bleach scares me

Yeah I don’t want to use bleach. I heard white vinegar too?

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You can take a look at beardeddragon.co most of us get their cleaners and other supplies there.

Leisl Seigler

Hatchling Dragon
I ended up using vinegar and hot water and it was great! His tank is so clean and smells nice (I like the smell of vinegar lol) I can tell he’s happy. Thanks everyone!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Vinegar and water is great and safe to use daily. There is a product by bearded dragon.co called Super Clean that I absolutely love. It breaks through poop and I used it yesterday on my pac man tank and it actually got most of the water marks off of it.