• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

check in..

acethedragonguy

Juvenile Dragon
hey, my beardie (mango/maragret, mango is a nickname but her main name) has been with me since last summer and has been lethargic yet happy the whole time. she's about 9 so maybe it's from old age? she eats and drinks very frequently (she loves her food and water bowl for using and laying in haha) but never really moves that much, i've been through the setup talking a few times here and her setup seems fine, it could just be old age but i'm very concerned. she's happy here and loves me, i just don't know why she's so lethargic

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hey, my beardie (mango/maragret, mango is a nickname but her main name) has been with me since last summer and has been lethargic yet happy the whole time. she's about 9 so maybe it's from old age? she eats and drinks very frequently (she loves her food and water bowl for using and laying in haha) but never really moves that much, i've been through the setup talking a few times here and her setup seems fine, it could just be old age but i'm very concerned. she's happy here and loves me, i just don't know why she's so lethargic
How old is your UVB bulb?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'd say about 2-3 months old? I'm not sure when to replace it..
For a T 5 approx one year I recommend a month prior to T 8 6 months a month prior to where is the uvb top of screen or inside the tank the two bulbs have certain distance and placement sorry about the repetitive questions- it could be old age I am going to get some extra help on this

acethedragonguy

Juvenile Dragon
For a T 5 approx one year I recommend a month prior to T 8 6 months a month prior to where is the uvb top of screen or inside the tank the two bulbs have certain distance and placement sorry about the repetitive questions- it could be old age I am going to get some extra help on this
I replaced it recently, and it's the image attached
C84111BA-A59E-4A36-A7D0-9CFF4B36091C.jpeg