• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Charlie and Nibbler

khaleesi

Juvenile Dragon
So this first pic caused ... lets say friction ... as my bf thought it acceptable to put the babies in the same viv to clean the other BUT he did catch a very beautiful picture when he did this so I would like to share that one first : Charlie is chilling out and Nibbler is inspecting :

IMG-20121027-WA008.jpg

This little trouble maker is King of his own house I present Nibbler (the great) He's very cheeky and always hungry :rolleyes:

IMG-20121028-WA005.jpg

Charlie is very inquisitive, He wants to know what your doing and when he can join in, he's possibly a she :cool: but lets go with he for now. He is very sweet and loving and likes to be hand fed bugs :oops: he's a mummy's boy for sure :p

IMG-20121028-WA010.jpg