• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

estudillod

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ive been trying some alternatives lately such as dubia roaches and new vegetables too, but I haven't really noticed canned crickets until recently. Not having to deal with live bugs all the time would be a godsend does anyone have experience with these, and can they replace live insects entirely? (Along with occasional mealwormssnacks probably)

Scout

Hatchling Dragon
I'm sure your dragon would be fine, but live is always better. This is because you can feed them yourself, gutloading them. Then when your dragon eats it, they will be highly nutritionalized! I know that's not a word, but you get the idea. Moving on, some dragons don't eat prey if it isn't moving. Of course lots of them do, it just depends.