• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Can beardies eat cauliflower?

Kristeen Haugen

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone,

It’s been quiet a while since I have been in here. I have had my lil guy (fluffy) for about two years now. He’s doing great and got huge. He eats really well. Only problem is he will only eat Romaine lettuce. I know it has no nutrients for him so I have to load it with multivitamins. I guy load his crickets with calcium infused cricket food and that works for that.
I’m trying to find other things he might eat. He hates squash, dandelions greens, any collard greens, water crest, pretty much everything that’s good for him. I have t tried cauliflower yet cu I can’t find it anywhere online if he can eat it. It says the greens from it but nothing about the actual cauliflower itself. Does anyone know???

Thanks a bunch

Kristeen Haugen

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you so much for that link. I looked at it and found other options to try. I’m also going to try and cooking the squash and see if fluffy likes that’s.

☺️☺️