• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

TheFirstKhaleesi

Bearded Dragon Egg
My dragons vet wants him to start taking calcium, and vitamin supplements. (Which is no problem)
The problem is that if you dust ANYTHING, even the slightest bit, he won't touch it. He'll literally starve himself (stubborn much?) We already went through this big thing with him and food, so I don't even want to try it again.
I've seen that there is a liquid calcium that he can take, and was wondering everyone's thoughts on it as far as brands/why?
Also, does anyone know if you can mix the vitamin powder with water? I've read from quite a few people that the calcium won't dissolve, but nothing about the other

JamesH

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I am searching the forum for an answer to a similar question and I'm surprised to find this question posted by several with no answers. Calcium with D3 or without?