• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bugs

Bnelson

Bearded Dragon Egg
Is there a website that would be best to order bugs, worms etc. my pet store almost never has anything in stock, my dragon wants his protein!!

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Is there a website that would be best to order bugs, worms etc. my pet store almost never has anything in stock, my dragon wants his protein!!
www.dubiaroaches.com they are real good and will close up for 2 weeks around Christmas -- get your self a 10 gallon aquarium and feed dubia food and dubia dew -- along w / what you feed the dragon
for a adult dragon you can get some real nice super worms from here
https://flukerfarms.com/crickets-live-feeder-insects/ they only carry large and last time I checked they were out but they are the best supers I have found so far ---
www.symtonbsf.com
www.reptilianarts.com
www.abdragons.com
Shop around check your shipping prices etc --
hope this helps

Bnelson

Bearded Dragon Egg
www.dubiaroaches.com they are real good and will close up for 2 weeks around Christmas -- get your self a 10 gallon aquarium and feed dubia food and dubia dew -- along w / what you feed the dragon
for a adult dragon you can get some real nice super worms from here
https://flukerfarms.com/crickets-live-feeder-insects/ they only carry large and last time I checked they were out but they are the best supers I have found so far ---
www.symtonbsf.com
www.reptilianarts.com
www.abdragons.com
Shop around check your shipping prices etc --
hope this helps
Thank you, I will check these