• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bought dragon yesterday n it don’t move

Angelique

Bearded Dragon Egg
hi all my name is Ang I have three dragons two males n a female the female u just bought last nite but I’m a little nervous she don’t move n it looks like somthibg is wrong with her back I’m gonna upload pic y opinions would help thanks she does nothing n she is two years old I asked the owner n he said nothing n not answering me she was on my table all day no moving that’s how she stays idk wat to do

9EF11B34-A5F1-4000-984E-7B25A8AA1FFC.jpeg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Her fat pads look sunken in and she barely has any fat at her tail base. I would get her under some good UVB and heat. Get her some Carnivore Care or Pangea and feed it to her in a syringe. Drip some water on the tip of her nose to see if she will drink it. Vet visit to see what is truly going on with her. Be careful with forcing protein on her right now. It takes a lot of energy to process protein and she doesn't have much energy. You can even make your own healthy slurry and give it to her by syringe. Greens like dandelion, collards, turnip, mustards, blended with a little bit of plain pedialyte and some calcium, probiotic, bee pollen would be a good mix.

Angelique

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank u so much I called the vet u been useinh a dropper to get some stuff in her mouth the man I bought from blocked me she won’t walk she hasn’t went to bathroom I bought all new lights for her she still won’t eat I feel so bad idk wat this man did but I’m trying my best thanks so much I will post another pic