• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Blue Tongue Skink

Demonatrix

Hatchling Dragon
Does anyone have one? I just got my new baby yesterday. I haven't been able to hold it yet. It's was pretty stressed from all the commotion of being shipped.

I have it in a vision cage for right now and it's on news paper so I can make sure it's using the bathroom and it's healthy before switching it to aspen or some other burrowing substrate. I've only been able to get one pic since it's been stressed
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344707487.549536.jpg

Demonatrix

Hatchling Dragon
I was able to hold it last night and it was all hissing and bit me numerous times but it doesn't really have teeth so it was just gumming me lol I've named it Reaper...because it looks mean and bites but doesn't hurt so you don't need to "fear the reaper" and that song is sung by the BLUE oyster cult and it is a BLUE tongued skink. So I think it's perfect. And it can be for a male or a female since I have no idea what sex it is yet. Lol

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
WOW! What a mouth! LOL! Blue tongue and looks like she's/he's happy, maybe. :)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Whenever I take certain pics of Allie, she'll be looking at me like, "Put the camera down! Mommy, put the camera down and take me out. Then you can luff me more."