• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Blocked Nostrils

BeardedKevin

Bearded Dragon Egg
Whenever Leezard starts to shed on his head most times his nostrils become blocked and he struggles to breath. Sometimes he needs help to unblock them and he really apericiates it.
9c77a25e829d914d5a0d7761403c5db6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I love noseshrooms!!!!!! Just be careful getting them out. You don't want to pull on them because you can pull out the delicate membrane that covers the nose.

My girl and boy had ear caps the other day, those are just as cool as the noseshrooms. It's amazing that the ear membrane is so thin and then it sheds and the shed skin comes off looking exactly like the membrane!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Shrooms!!! :) or witches hats.... Yes be very careful that membrane is very delicate and if torn they can't close their nostril. So if you do help if it doesn't effortlessly come out or they pull away leave it be so you don't hurt them... Same goes with the ear caps..

Latest posts