• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Black Soldier Fly Larvae For Sale 1200 for $15, plus $5 S+H. Med and Large Sizes

Black Soldier Fly Larvae

Bearded Dragon Egg
I love raising black soldier fly larvae and I sure would love to have some customers! I'll be listing some posts in the for sale forum here pretty soon. Huge deals on a super nutritious live feeder insect!
Give me a try and you'll be amazed!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum as a vendor! Looking forward to your input to the community!

Black Soldier Fly Larvae

Bearded Dragon Egg
Anyone interested to purchase some young, high quality black soldier fly larvae for their pets? Please visit my website at: http://blacksoldierflylarvaefeederinsects.com.p9.hostingprod.com/
12oo+ larvae for $15, plus $5 S+H. I sell medium size ~1/2" and large size (~5/8"-3/4") Black Soldier Fly Larvae. Put your order in for my next batch! Harmless bedding. Premium Quality.....email me! I would love to have you as my customer!!!

Black Soldier Fly Larvae

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have some information on my website about my product. Please view my website in my profile to learn more about me, my larvae, and my prices.
Also known as the Phoenix Worm. I like these little feeders. My question is can I only get the "white" Phoenix Worms from you? My BD hates the black ones.
Hello Bushmaster11B, thank you for your reply. All of the worms will turn black eventually but you need to feed them off before they get black, which you probably know! Yes, the black ones are tougher and your beardie knows it...they learn quick! He's letting you know, too! My larvae are not final stage when I send them to you. They are fresh, lively, and young. They will be slower to turn black because I will not ship any out of a batch of larvae that even start to turn black! My customers only get the freshest worms possible....please visit my website that can be found in the For Sale Section.
If you would like to place an order please email me....Thank you so much...I am looking forward to hearing from you again!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
WelcomeB4_zps02bda940.jpg