• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

best sealer for acrylic paint on drylok

disposible

Bearded Dragon Egg
looking for affordable sealants for acrylic paint on drylok background. i saw krylok fusion clear flat spray paint being reccomend a lot but not sure if this is safe for a hot terrarium (105 F basking spot) please give suggestions this is time sensitive. i need to seal the drylok as i messed up applying it and it’s very dusty and brittle. thanks

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
looking for affordable sealants for acrylic paint on drylok background. i saw krylok fusion clear flat spray paint being reccomend a lot but not sure if this is safe for a hot terrarium (105 F basking spot) please give suggestions this is time sensitive. i need to seal the drylok as i messed up applying it and it’s very dusty and brittle. thanks
I have asked 2 people on this

disposible

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have asked 2 people on this
if you could ask on this product as well, it’s available near me and seems to be safe. (varathane water based polyurethane matte sealer) thanks!!!
8A2D0E8F-E5AA-4C04-93AA-EFE34052841A.png