• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Best place to bulk order dubias online?

Charity Clawson

Bearded Dragon Egg
My little guy will not eat crickets anymore so I have been feeding him calcium worms but they are quite expensive, my local pet store does not carry dubias so I have been looking at ordering some online. I was wondering what sites have you used and did you have a good or bad experience? Thanks in advance

BeardedHippy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
as far as I know the main online suppliers are pretty good, I suppose it depends where you live. dubiaroaches.com is one a lot of people in the states use, they have a good service. Here in the UK I get all of my dubias from ebay and I have never had a bad experience and some good bargains. Craigslist is another where you might find a breeder more locally. With ebay, just check feedback before you buy.

Pugs&Dragons

Bearded Dragon Egg
I just placed an order from dubiaroaches.com for the first time and happy to say there were only about 5 dead dubias out of 500 on delivery. Quick delivery too!