• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bedding

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hi everyone,

I am new here. I got a baby bearded dragon Tuesday June 14th, Norbert. I am wanting to do some research/window shopping for beds, pillows, blankets, hammocks, etc. Can anyone tell me where the best place to go for that? I would like to get it all at once place. That way after window shopping I will know how much money I need to save up for.

Also, does anyone get the reptile magazine? Is it worth getting a subscription??

Thanks for your help, it is greatly appreciated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Here is Norbert

ed020286081349496b72ae50819759c2.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
If you are on FB you can check out SouthPaws Dragon Hammocks. FB has been giving her some issues with her page but she's still in business, you can just message her and tell her what you are looking for and she can tell you how much. She makes hammocks with pillows and she also makes blankets, but no beds yet.

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
If you are on FB you can check out SouthPaws Dragon Hammocks. FB has been giving her some issues with her page but she's still in business, you can just message her and tell her what you are looking for and she can tell you how much. She makes hammocks with pillows and she also makes blankets, but no beds yet.

Thank you PatsyB I will be sending her a message. Norbert is doing good. Ate 3 crickets (that was the last of them) & 3 dubia roaches for dinner. He also pooped earlier in his bath, I was able to get it out with a plastic throw away spoon and save it for his vet appointment tomorrow. I will update everyone after his appointment, wish him good luck! Thanks again!