• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardies and Noise

grayliz

Bearded Dragon Egg
This goes for my beardie, Ron, as well as some of our other reptiles. My husband is converting the basement into a recording studio, and additionally we’re expecting in December.

The main gist is that there will occasionally be a full band playing in the basement, and often be a fussy baby. Anyone have any suggestions for keeping my lizards from being too stressed by the noise?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I would put soundproofing in the basement, especially if you are going have a baby in the house too.

Mine have never really been bothered by loud noise but we never really had a band playing underneath them. We've always had them in the busiest room of the house and there's always been dim lights and radio or tv sounds so they got used to it.