• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie not eating anymore??

Savai

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey guys, newb here again with some concerns. Besides not liking me touching him, Drogon doesn't seem to eat crickets or anything anymore. I place fresh veggies and water every morning and he just seems to stomp through it and make a mess instead of eating. He also hasn't eaten a cricket since the first time I brought him home. At that time he was devouring them like crazy. Am I doing something wrong?? I feel bad as if it's my fault for some reason. Help...??

Savai

Bearded Dragon Egg
And also, I was wanting to switch to dubia roaches but since I only have one juvenile BD, would it be a good idea to breed my own colony or would it be too much?

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just keep offering him the greens.. How long have you had him? sometimes they go off food in a relocation stress..just go slow. Dubia are fantastic for 1 dragon you could get away with a small colony for him as you can really control their breeding slowing them down if need be.. However more than likely you will end up with more dubia than you need..
**be careful having more feeders can lead to well heck I have them why not get another...then another ok maybe that's just me I now have 3 dragons... lol