• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie Keeps Peeing

Lilly

Bearded Dragon Egg
My beardie is almost 6 years old and has been in great health. She's always pooped and peed at the same time, about once every few days. This week, she's started peeing up to twice a day, and every day. No poop.

I've been feeding and bathing her like normal and otherwise she appears fine, but I'm concerned about this change. Does it mean anything bad? I'll take her to the vet if I have to but it's 90 minutes away and quite pricey so I'd like another opinion before I jump the gun.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
What is she eating? If she's eating more juicy things like hornworms, then yes, she will pee a little more than normal. Since she is a female, I would get a vet check to make sure she is healthy and she's not gravid.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How is your dragon doing? They poop and pee at the same time normally, is it alot or a little, what are you feeding her, when was her last fecal and vet check..