• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie hide DIY?

Liv

Bearded Dragon Egg
My beardie has outgrown his cork hide, but all the larger hides are super expensive. Does anyone have some creative ideas? He's almost 3 years old. He also has a 120 gallon zen habitat so a good sized hide could easily fit. I know those tanks are expensive and the purchase was worth it, but I can't afford to fill it with only purchased items. He's got a hammock, the hide, a blanket bed and his favorite wood thing he loves to climb on. He's been in his big tank for about 6 months now and I feel like he's ready to update his space. I didn't add anything before because I didn't want to stress him out too much. We moved into a new house at the same time so everything changed. He's comfy now and I feel like it's time to fix some things up.