• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie getting out of his cage

Dave04

Bearded Dragon Egg
Lenny has been getting out of his cage and crawling on top of our sugar gliders cage to sleep, do you think that is malicious or does he think that she is his family, Lenny isn’t aggressive at all and this has just recently started happening. Lily our sugar glider is nocturnal and stays in her pouch on the second floor of her cage. Her cage is across the room and out of his sight, yet he still find her cage. Not too sure how to think about this what are y’all thoughts?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Hmmm, is her cage warm? Have you ever had them out together? Dexter used to walk to one of my cats and snuggle into her when she was sleeping because Dexter knew she was safe and warm.

I think I would be more worried that Lenny can get out of his cage. I'd worry that one day he won't go to her cage and you won't find him.

Dave04

Bearded Dragon Egg
Okay thanks again for the advice, they have only interacted together once and her cage has a heat rock but he isn’t anywhere near it when he gets on her cage. I notice that he pushed the cage top off when he gets on top of his waterfall. I just might take to waterfall out or just put something heavy on top so he doesn’t get out. Thanks again

Latest posts