• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

beardie fashion show

iris123

Juvenile Dragon
so i made some sweater for my beardie and decided to show them off

smaug in his light blue sweater image #2.JPG

smaug in his star sweater image #3.JPG
smaug in his grey hoodie image #2.JPG

smaug in blue jacket.JPG

Attachments

• smaug in his star sweater image #2.JPG
    smaug in his star sweater image #2.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 6
  • smaug in his grey hoodie image #1.JPG
    smaug in his grey hoodie image #1.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 6
  • smaug in blue jacket image #2.JPG
    smaug in blue jacket image #2.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 6

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Very cute pictures :) , i like the girls sock on him best, im lol ing though at the thought of how long it took you to get these pictures, getting my beardie to wear her harness is one thing, putting on a shirt a whole other ball game , i tip my hat sir.

iris123

Juvenile Dragon
Very cute pictures :) , i like the girls sock on him best, im lol ing though at the thought of how long it took you to get these pictures, getting my beardie to wear her harness is one thing, putting on a shirt a whole other ball game , i tip my hat sir.
yea it's very difficult to put on the shirts so i only put them on for pictures another reason i don't put these on daily is it blocks from from warming their bodies

iris123

Juvenile Dragon
and the sock sweater is from a sock meant for a man it was my foster dad's sock but it's too small for fim and he was just going to throw it out and i said i could turn it into a sweater

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Lol i bet, he seems okay with wearing them though? Or did he go on hunger strike?
yea it's very difficult to put on the shirts so i only put them on for pictures another reason i don't put these on daily is it blocks from from warming their bodies