• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie by the Sea

Point Fermin

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello All, looking forward to being part of this site which appears to me to be an expansive knowledge base provided by fellow Bearded Dragon lovers. A little bit about my dragon....we adopted him in January of 2020, right as the pandemic began. I say 'he' because he appears to be a male by what I've read about dragons, although we've never confirmed it by an expert. When we took him in we had very little information on him and his previous owner, who we do know was a middle school kid who we believe took very good care of him. Very calm and sweet dragon, of course he pretty much took over all our attention immediately. We bought him a new enclosure 4X4X2 ft, with the UV bulb and a basking light under a piece of driftwood. This is our first dragon, we've read a lot about these lizards and we are fortunate enough to provide him with any material that he needs. OK I'll just say it more plainly...we love him, he's our baby and want the best for him. Thank you for providing this site

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello All, looking forward to being part of this site which appears to me to be an expansive knowledge base provided by fellow Bearded Dragon lovers. A little bit about my dragon....we adopted him in January of 2020, right as the pandemic began. I say 'he' because he appears to be a male by what I've read about dragons, although we've never confirmed it by an expert. When we took him in we had very little information on him and his previous owner, who we do know was a middle school kid who we believe took very good care of him. Very calm and sweet dragon, of course he pretty much took over all our attention immediately. We bought him a new enclosure 4X4X2 ft, with the UV bulb and a basking light under a piece of driftwood. This is our first dragon, we've read a lot about these lizards and we are fortunate enough to provide him with any material that he needs. OK I'll just say it more plainly...we love him, he's our baby and want the best for him. Thank you for providing this site
Welcome to the forum --- please ask any questions if you have some