• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie Biography

randomracoon222

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
A good place to introduce your beardie! Description, name, personality, favorite things to do, pet peeves, and maybe even a picture.

I'll introduce my beloved, adorable, epicness baby beardie!

Name: S.J. (Spike Junior)
name's story: we used to have a lizard named spike, but he died. But we just call it S.J. until we find out the gender. If its female, My sister wanted to name it Puff (Puff the magic dragon... ) but if its male, we'll keep calling it S.J.
species: My dad said he's a blue, and I guess its true because he's starting to shed and I can see that it's already turning grey-ish blue!
Personality: Crazy, Hyper, and loves leaping about. Usually sits on a horned lizard bobblehead that we bought from Arizona and basks in the warm light. When we put a waterbowl in the cage and wiggle our fingers around (Babies dont drink standing water or eat non-moving foods) in it, He usually gets in and swims and drinks at the same time.
Favorite things to do: Sit in corners, having a staring competition with the bobble head horny toad, (he always loses x3) drink from his own "swimming pool", run around practicly at the speed of sound (one of his nicknames is "sonic" for that reason. Get it? he's a blue beardie and he runs FAST!)

Description: he hasn't turned blue yet, But his tail is greyish all the way up to some peeled skin, then above the peeled skin is his regular, tan, boring normal beardie skin. under his chin is a bit of peeling skin too. (he's shedding) His eyes are big, brown, and shiny, and he always looks at you with a "I'm not amused." face. (head tilted, looks like hes frowning from a direction, from the front his eyes look bored)

Nicknames: sonic, Puff the magic dragon, Grumpy old man (how he always stares at you)

beardielover

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
How adorable! I'm so glad to have another bearded dragon fanatic join the forum. Although this is a new forum, it has been great so far. I can't wait to read more adventures about SJ.

randomracoon222

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Renee said:
When did you get SJ?

The day before Christmas. It was supposed to be a present for me and my 18 year old sister, and my sister's boyfriend thought she knew, so he told her about it and then my sister got mad at him. I of course was on the computer, totally oblivious to what was happening, and then I heard my grandma say, "Oi, hes a hyper little one!" and I got curious and then i walked in and everyone was staring at a cage, and then it was like, Love at first sight. S.J. is like the cutest thing on the planet!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What a wonderful Christmas present! They are quite funny when they are that young. So many shananigans going on!

randomracoon222

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
beardielover said:
I can't wait to read more adventures about SJ.

You know, this gave me an idea.. You guys are familliar with webcomics, right?
I'm going to make a webcomic all about S.J! I'll post it somewhere here when I have a few strips.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Can't wait to read SJ's webcomic. I created a new board called 'beardie fun'. Feel free to post it there...