• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie beds?

ToriH

Bearded Dragon Egg
I would love to get my beardie a bed. I want one so we can chill on the couch while he is still comfy, but I don't know what type to get. I will state that I do not plan on getting one from etsy they are very cute but a little out of my price range. I would also like something that is not just a blanket. What beds do you have that are under $15? And what types do you reccomend. I thought about getting this one made for small animals, what do you think?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200712-210306_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200712-210306_Chrome.jpg
    567.7 KB · Views: 17

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I would love to get my beardie a bed. I want one so we can chill on the couch while he is still comfy, but I don't know what type to get. I will state that I do not plan on getting one from etsy they are very cute but a little out of my price range. I would also like something that is not just a blanket. What beds do you have that are under $15? And what types do you reccomend. I thought about getting this one made for small animals, what do you think?
Whaa? There are beardie beds? OMG! Gotta go look for one. lol Thanks Tori!