• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

BeardedDragonForum is now mobile!!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm excited to announce that BeardedDragonForum.com now supports Tapatalk mobile app for posting and reading our forums on your mobile device!
You can download the Tapatalk app from the app store on your device. There is a small fee for the app ($2.99) but this app will give you access to many many different forums - all in one place! In the future we may create our own app but this one will suffice for now...
If you access the site through your mobile browser, you will be given the option to load the new mobile app. Check it out and let me know what you think!

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
It working great I'm sending this message from it right now love it

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Now we have to put up with that darn Blurb from Tapatalk 2 on every post. :mad:

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
PC - Windows 7
iPad FTW.

I am using a mobile device on the forum right now, it moves faster then my lap top even. I'm not a huge fan of apple due to how most of their products work but this iPad does good on the site

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So you're using a desktop PC and you still get a popup message each time you load a page on the site?
No not a pop up on every page, just a 'Blurb' on every post that is posted by someone using the app.

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I go throught the forum with my android phone, ipod, and macbook with no problems ^^

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think it may be something that is in their user settings, because it appears on every post when some members use it, yet when certain other members use it, the 'Blurb' isn't there.