• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded dragon not moving from cold side in months

Midge

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ok so I have a 21week old bearded dragon who has for the last 2 weeks have had a problem with going to the loo. I have bath her and she did go and my God it was a lot. I have taken her to the vets and all is ok but that was a week ago now. She has also been constantly cuddling up against the cold side wall. Nothing has changed in her Viv, heat has been normal since I first picked her us when she was 5weeks. She still eats her locusts but has gone of her greens and she use to love her lamb lettuce but not no more.

Any ideas?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Midge

Bearded Dragon Egg
Please post pics of tank and lighting so I can see what might be the issue w/ the husbandry--- something is off in the tank w/ her cuddling up to the cold side of tank
kaylyn
Sorry it took so long for the pictures. You can see her hiding
a0f90d4f712247f4b2d7c70ffbbf5dbb.jpg
c9ce57e93a18f0d3312b2495b757c06f.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk