1. Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!
  1. Midge

Midge Bearded Dragon Egg

Ok so I have a 21week old bearded dragon who has for the last 2 weeks have had a problem with going to the loo. I have bath her and she did go and my God it was a lot. I have taken her to the vets and all is ok but that was a week ago now. She has also been constantly cuddling up against the cold side wall. Nothing has changed in her Viv, heat has been normal since I first picked her us when she was 5weeks. She still eats her locusts but has gone of her greens and she use to love her lamb lettuce but not no more.

Any ideas?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
  2. kaylynangel

kaylynangel Juvenile Dragon

Please post pics of tank and lighting so I can see what might be the issue w/ the husbandry--- something is off in the tank w/ her cuddling up to the cold side of tank
    kaylyn
  3. Midge

Midge Bearded Dragon Egg

Sorry it took so long for the pictures. You can see her hiding[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
  4. kaylynangel

kaylynangel Juvenile Dragon

What are your basking temps and how are you taking them? What kind of UVB do you have in your tank? Brand and bulb please? Its usually the lighting that is causing the hiding but we need to rule that out-- What is the light on the left side of the tank ? And the UVB is she able to sit directly under it I cant really tell -- I would get rid of the sand-- it can cause impaction - you can get some textured non adhesive shelf liner from Home Depot or Lowes etc cheap its easy to clean w/ vinegar/ water 50/50 in a spray bottle and the insects cant get underneath --- also slated ceramic tile from the same place and cleaned the same way------------is your cool side of the tank around 70 at nite or so and 80's during the day? Here is a website for nutrition
    http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html

I would try some different bugs --- they like variety- I would get her some dubia roaches--- and try other stuff for greens like mustard turnip or collard greens -- please ck out the website -- but for now we need to see if the lighting is causing the issue here
    kaylyn