• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded Dragon Morph?

tatsu2452

Bearded Dragon Egg
Was curious about what morph this dragon possibly is. The one in question is the bottom one (bigger one). He/she has a reddish/pinkish color but the skin is a lot smoother than it's cage mate. Found it at a local petshop a few days ago before it started shedding then it was bright red/pink.

20230127_171944.jpg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Was curious about what morph this dragon possibly is. The one in question is the bottom one (bigger one). He/she has a reddish/pinkish color but the skin is a lot smoother than it's cage mate. Found it at a local petshop a few days ago before it started shedding then it was bright red/pink.

View attachment 33285
Are these both your dragons or are these in a pet shop now? You dont want dragons housed together ever-- I can have someone take a look at them and see if they know

tatsu2452

Bearded Dragon Egg
Are these both your dragons or are these in a pet shop now? You dont want dragons housed together ever-- I can have someone take a look at them and see if they know
They are in a pet shop. Trust me I know they shouldn't be housed together (should of said that to begin with). I hate walking into pet stores and seeing like 6 housed together. They both seemed to be in good shape. I just really want to know the morph

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They are in a pet shop. Trust me I know they shouldn't be housed together (should of said that to begin with). I hate walking into pet stores and seeing like 6 housed together. They both seemed to be in good shape. I just really want to know the morph
ok I have 2 people taking a look -- the big one looks like a leatherback not sure about the little one

tatsu2452

Bearded Dragon Egg
ok I have 2 people taking a look -- the big one looks like a leatherback not sure about the little one
That is what I was thinking but was wanting some bearded dragon experts to help me. The pet store had them on sale for $70 or $80 can't remember. The bigger one is the one I'm interested in.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That is what I was thinking but was wanting some bearded dragon experts to help me. The pet store had them on sale for $70 or $80 can't remember. The bigger one is the one I'm interested in.
I am no good on morphs but there are some people that can possibly help here -- I will get back w/ you when I hear from them

tatsu2452

Bearded Dragon Egg
I am no good on morphs but there are some people that can possibly help here -- I will get back w/ you when I hear from them
Thank you so much. Just really want to know what I'm buying. Don't normally like buying from pet stores but he/she looked healthy and liked the colors

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you so much. Just really want to know what I'm buying. Don't normally like buying from pet stores but he/she looked healthy and liked the colors
Ok so I was wrong - the top one is not a leather back either
this is what she said The top one is not leatherback. They could still be from the same clutch though.