• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded Dragon laid her eggs. 1st time questions.

Baxter

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello, My 2 year old just laid her fertile eggs this morning. I had ordered a incubator to arrive on Wed and she beat me buy a few days. Not being ready I had removed the eggs and put them in some of the soil that I had from her lay box and put them under a red heat lamp temp. I was back home with Hatch rite and a incubator I had everything set up and eggs in within a few hours 3 tops of her laying the eggs. My question is what should the eggs look like because these look like they have slight indents in them. I will attach 2 pictures. Also I wanted to verify the temp for the incubator (I have it set to 85'f) and what should the humidity levels be at?
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• clutch1day1.jpg
    clutch1day1.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 26
  • clutch1day1secbowl.jpg
    clutch1day1secbowl.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 25