• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded dragon going into shed for the first time in a while with two white toes??

Impawsible_Squad

Juvenile Dragon
My beardie started her shed yesterday and shed one foot so far but now there are weird white markings on one of her back feet. I'm not sure if its on the foot she shedded. She's never had anything like this before. The toes aren't swollen and she's perfectly comfortable and unbothered. Also, do you have any recommendations for how to get rid of stuck shed? Preferably home remedies?
Heres a picture of her foot:
123141635_1218458295189193_7753928197892629630_n.jpg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My beardie started her shed yesterday and shed one foot so far but now there are weird white markings on one of her back feet. I'm not sure if its on the foot she shedded. She's never had anything like this before. The toes aren't swollen and she's perfectly comfortable and unbothered. Also, do you have any recommendations for how to get rid of stuck shed? Preferably home remedies?
Heres a picture of her foot:
View attachment 24172
Its shed --- let her do its thing if the toes start to swell then its stuck shed but for now let it alone and keep an eye on it

Impawsible_Squad

Juvenile Dragon
Okay, thanks! The stuck shed thing wasn't really about the toes but a small patch of stuck shed on her belly. Do you have any recommendations other than frequent warm baths?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Okay, thanks! The stuck shed thing wasn't really about the toes but a small patch of stuck shed on her belly. Do you have any recommendations other than frequent warm baths?
No it will eventually come off - if she starts dragging her belly across the floor of the tank then get a soft baby toothbrush and wet it and then brush her gently w/ it