• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded dragon and setup for sale

scarson61

Bearded Dragon Egg
For sale year and a half old bearded dragon healthy and eats well, 40 gallon aquarium with light setup (UV bulb new), heat lamp, rack to hold lights, heat pad, hinged aluminum top for easy access, Extra carpet for cleaning rotation, all kinds of accessories (look at picture). Located in the Atlanta, GA area. This was my daughters bearded dragon and she has lost interest and I'd like to see him get a good home.

Attachments

• lizard.jpg
    lizard.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 26

scarson61

Bearded Dragon Egg
For sale year and a half old bearded dragon healthy and eats well, 40 gallon aquarium with light setup (UV bulb new), heat lamp, rack to hold lights, heat pad, hinged aluminum top for easy access, Extra carpet for cleaning rotation, all kinds of accessories (look at picture). Located in the Atlanta, GA area. This was my daughters bearded dragon and she has lost interest and I'd like to see him get a good home.
Forgot to add Price $150 for it all.