• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded Dragon alone is stressed

Steve_lazzo627

Bearded Dragon Egg
My friend’s bearded dragon seems to be very stressed when my friend is not around and but has no stress marks when he is there. Now although it is a good thing that he’s happy when my friend is there, we just want to know how we can destress him when he isn’t there.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My friend’s bearded dragon seems to be very stressed when my friend is not around and but has no stress marks when he is there. Now although it is a good thing that he’s happy when my friend is there, we just want to know how we can destress him when he isn’t there.
Dragons do get attached to their owners- stress marks can be caused by a lot of things tho- mainly surface basking temps-- uvb - if there are animals in the room- how old is the dragon - how long has he had the dragon-- we need to rule out all the above be before we actually say it's him missing the owner- please go over the husbandry of the tank - what exactly are temps in the tank how they are being taken like digital probe thermometer- stick ons -- IR gun? Uvb please no coils