• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Balcony/Bridge

Hadenuffyet

Juvenile Dragon
We had to move less than 2 months ago. I redid my dragons enclosure and put two 48x24x24 together. Relatively same temp and humidity and goes back and forth as he wants.
But every time I put him on my bed to run around he climbs up my pillows to sit on window ledge to stare out the window. I built a bridge across the windows. I just slide his door open and he can lounge by the window. Just styrofoam covered in thick plastic to see if he would use it.
He loves it. Even put an extra light on it to keep him warm. Now that I know he likes it I have some “guardrails” to put up for safety.
He even glass surfs after warming up in the morning waiting for me to open his door.

Attachments

• 7F6E94B6-4D83-4BBA-92D2-0446128A7C27.jpeg
    7F6E94B6-4D83-4BBA-92D2-0446128A7C27.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 20