• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Back drop

Hadenuffyet

Juvenile Dragon
I have used printed photos and posters for liners to conceal the glass in the tank. I just got a nice one made of cloth. Looks nice. Gonna install tomorrow. Has anyone ever put a cloth picture in their enclosure? I’m guessing if his humidity drops I can spray the picture to hold a little moisture till it evaporates.

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I have used printed photos and posters for liners to conceal the glass in the tank. I just got a nice one made of cloth. Looks nice. Gonna install tomorrow. Has anyone ever put a cloth picture in their enclosure? I’m guessing if his humidity drops I can spray the picture to hold a little moisture till it evaporates.
I have cloth on the outside of my enclosures (only my geckos) i used a thin strip of duct tape (halfway on the glass hallway on the backdrop) to adhere it, he may end up traversing the background and shredding it so watch for that so he doesn’t hurt himself, spraying it to hold water sounds like a good idea if its really dry where u are.