• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Baby beardie - white legs

Kayleigh4589

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hiya,

My baby beardie who is about 10 weeks has white legs, I think this is due to beginning to shed but just wanted to get some reassurance that that’s right. I have attached a photo also.

Attachments

• B30504BF-3AAB-480C-A5B1-42D6681810FA.jpeg
    B30504BF-3AAB-480C-A5B1-42D6681810FA.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 7

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hiya,

My baby beardie who is about 10 weeks has white legs, I think this is due to beginning to shed but just wanted to get some reassurance that that’s right. I have attached a photo also.
Beautiful baby -- yes hes going to shed --- I noticed your using a loose substrate can you please tell me what that is? Also I would recommend replacing it w/ some non loose stuff like textured NON adhesive shelf liner from Walmart ot your local home improvement store --- its more sanitary and easy to clean w/ some vinegar/ water 50/50

Kayleigh4589

Bearded Dragon Egg
Beautiful baby -- yes hes going to shed --- I noticed your using a loose substrate can you please tell me what that is? Also I would recommend replacing it w/ some non loose stuff like textured NON adhesive shelf liner from Walmart ot your local home improvement store --- its more sanitary and easy to clean w/ some vinegar/ water 50/50
Yes we are definitely going to get liner of some sorts this is what he was in at the pet shop and that they sold us which me and my partner don’t agree with however we have only had him for a week and just want him to settle before we make such a change to his environment so we will be changing it in the next week. Thank you for your insight it is much appreciated! His name is Loki, (we call him a he for the moment as we aren’t sure as of yet)