• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Baby Beardie needs new home! :(

SparkleN

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello all! I have a baby (~3 month old) juvie beardie for sale.

A friend of mine "rescued" this lil guy and some others from an overcrowded situation and needed some help, so I took one in. Unfortunately, I am making some changes and now moving out of state and can't take Scout with me :(

Scout is super cute, pretty chill and loves to bask and just observe. If I had more room I'm sure s/he would love to run around and explore more as well. I have a cat who likes to watch Scout and Scout doesn't seem to mind (they'll stare at each other and Scout will go back to basking, eyes closed). S/he eats moderately, loves crickets, brussel sprout and squash! Anyway, it breaks my heart to have to say goodbye but I really really don't want to have to just take Scout to a petco/petsmart cause I know how they are with reptiles. Not sure what "kind" of beardie Scout is; the friend thought leatherback morph, but I'm not well enough versed.

If anyone could help provide baby Scout with a good and kind home that is more equipped than mine is, we would both appreciate it! I'm SO sad to not be able to get to know Scout more/watch him/her grow. :(

I've never shipped a reptile before and it makes me a bit nervous honestly but people seem to do it a lot/there's information about it out there. So if you'renot local, it seems like Overnight is the way to go (which tbh more time than that makes me even more nervous), so that's what I'd do. Not sure if I'll need heat packs (maybe depending on where you are) but they don't look like much $ so I'll take care of that on my own. I will work in the shipping price into the total price.

Asking price for lil Scout is $60 (including my estimate for shipping)! I'll take care of any difference/ heat packs etc.

Note: It's too small for me to know the sex, I've tried but I have an untrained eye. I was hoping Scout is a boy but a hunch tells me its a girl (the hunch just being that I'm usually wrong lol). Not sure, sorry!

Some pics of Scout:
Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 2.11.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-24 at 1.33.08 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 2.11.44 PM.png

Nero

Juvenile Dragon
Beardie Club
Is he still available? I have a good sized tank from when my beardie was little.

GRals22

Bearded Dragon Egg

A friend of mine "rescued" this lil guy and some others from an overcrowded situation and needed some help, so I took one in. Unfortunately, I am making some changes and now moving out of state and can't take Scout with me :(

Scout is super cute, pretty chill and loves to bask and just observe. If I had more room I'm sure s/he would love to run around and explore more as well. I have a cat who likes to watch Scout and Scout doesn't seem to mind (they'll stare at each other and Scout will go back to basking, eyes closed). S/he eats moderately, loves crickets, brussel sprout and squash! Anyway, it breaks my heart to have to say goodbye but I really really don't want to have to just take Scout to a petco/petsmart cause I know how they are with reptiles. Not sure what "kind" of beardie Scout is; the friend thought leatherback morph, but I'm not well enough versed.

If anyone could help provide baby Scout with a good and kind home that is more equipped than mine is, we would both appreciate it! I'm SO sad to not be able to get to know Scout more/watch him/her grow. :(

I've never shipped a reptile before and it makes me a bit nervous honestly but people seem to do it a lot/there's information about it out there. So if you'renot local, it seems like Overnight is the way to go (which tbh more time than that makes me even more nervous), so that's what I'd do. Not sure if I'll need heat packs (maybe depending on where you are) but they don't look like much $ so I'll take care of that on my own. I will work in the shipping price into the total price.

Asking price for lil Scout is $60 (including my estimate for shipping)! I'll take care of any difference/ heat packs etc.

Note: It's too small for me to know the sex, I've tried but I have an untrained eye. I was hoping Scout is a boy but a hunch tells me its a girl (the hunch just being that I'm usually wrong lol). Not sure, sorry!

Some pics of Scout:
View attachment 21478View attachment 21477 View attachment 21479

Some pics of Scout:
View attachment 21478View attachment 21477 View attachment 21479
Where are you located?