• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Baby Beardie color.

Tiffany Northcutt

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I've had my Bearded dragon (Cujo) for two weeks. He is a Leatherback but I'm curious about his color and what he'll look like as an adult. Does anyone know what his color is called? Thank you.
FB_IMG_1553532704776.jpg

Jacob melanistic

Juvenile Dragon
wow, it is beautiful! very pretty colors! how expensive is it? i REALLY want one because leatherbacks are so soft and i like to pet my animals.

again, very pretty! also very heathy looking! please post more pics of your dragon!

Jacob melanistic

Juvenile Dragon
although i would not recomend putting it by the window because the glass and the dragon could eisily overheat, you should get a UVB bulb. better to be safe than sorry.

also, what is your dragons name?

ricks45

Bearded Dragon Egg
wow, it is beautiful! very pretty colors! how expensive is it? i REALLY want one because leatherbacks are so soft and i like to pet my animals.

again, very pretty! also very heathy looking! please post more pics of your dragon!
Mine is named "Buddy" because he is my "Little Buddy". I gave 75 dollars for him.

ricks45

Bearded Dragon Egg
thumbnail_IMG_2163.jpg
although i would not recomend putting it by the window because the glass and the dragon could eisily overheat, you should get a UVB bulb. better to be safe than sorry.

also, what is your dragons name?
He has a UVB light. The window is under a 10 x 50 porch. It never gets direct sunlight. He likes to watch the birds out in the yard. Here is a picture of his enclosure. It has timers on the lights, and thermostat controlled heaters. In this pic he was about 6 weeks old.
thumbnail_IMG_2108.jpg
Second picture taken 4/15/19.